Fresh Spring Card by Leane!
'Bonne chance' means from French as much as 'good luck, lot's of success'!
Nice to send such a card as an encouragecard of spring with these fresh colors.
How to do?
- Stick the washi tape on white paper and cut out the desired text.
- Cut a 7cm x 13cm rectangle from white (watercolor) paper.
- Mark the center with a pencil. Stamp the rectangle in the stamping tool.
- Place the rectangle with the Washi tape text in the middle.
- Position the large round background stamp at the top.
- Stamp with light yellow ink first.
- Then apply some accents to the stamp with the dark yellow ink and stamp again.
- Rotate the rectangle 180 degrees and repeat on the other side of the rectangle.
- Stamp the desired structure over the circles with the dark yellow ink.
- Stick the rectangle on a soft yellow rectangle of 7.5 x 13.5 cm.
- Stick these together on the left on a green double card of 10.5 x 15 cm.
- Punch out both branches. Apply the desired color with ink.
- Stick the strip with the Washi tape text on a green background.
- Pin the text and twigs to the card.
- Die-cut a strip with circles and stick it next to the rectangle.
- Die-cut hearts from lilac shades of cardboard and decorate the card with this.
What to use?
- 61.7064 Washi tape French text... others
- 55.7781 Combi stamp background frames
- 55.7798 Deco stamp structures 5
- 45.7835 Lea'bilitie Twigs, leaves & flowers
- 45.7873 Borders Circles
- 45.7897 Card edges scallop/hearts
- 55.3226 Stamping Tool
- Versa Magic ink tatched Straw / Mango Madness
- Memento ink New sprout / Bamboo leaves